* Standard Installation of a 2kW Solar System Only. Other charges may apply.
1. Solar panels capture energy from the sun and converts it into Direct Current (DC) electricity.
2. The DC electricity from the solar panels is transferred to the inverter.
3. The inverter converts the DC electricity from the solar panels into Alternating Current (AC) to power household appliances.
4. Any surplus energy is fed back into the grid or a solar battery (if installed).
5. Electricity is drawn from the grid when your electricity demand exceeds your solar production.