Sunbank Solar Pty Ltd is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Sunbank Solar Pty Ltd is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Sunbank Solar Pty Ltd customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Sunbank Solar Pty Ltd takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
We may use or disclose your Personal Information to let you know about products and services that might better serve your needs, or for running competitions or promotions and other opportunities in which you may be interested.
We may conduct these marketing activities via email, telephone, SMS, mail or other electronic means. We may also market our products to you through third party channels (such as social networking sites).
We will always let you know that you can opt out from receiving our marketing offers at any time. We will process your opt out request as soon as practicable. Even if you opt out of receiving marketing materials from us, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions and communications with us.
Where we market to prospective customers, we are happy to let them know how we obtained their information and will provide easy to follow opt-outs.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Sunbank Solar Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Call: 1300 28 29 30
Sunbank Solar Pty Ltd,
Ground Level 1/990 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill VIC 3128
The information contained within this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for obtaining accounting, tax, or financial advice from a professional tax planner or financial planner. Presentation of the information via the internet is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, a tax planner-client or financial-planner-client relationship. Internet subscribers, users and online readers are advised not to act upon this information without seeking the service of a professional tax and/or financial planner.
While we make reasonable efforts to furnish accurate and up-to-date information, we do not warrant that any information contained in or made available through this website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. We assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website or such other materials or communications.
This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of this website is at your own risk. We and our affiliates disclaim all warranties. Neither we nor our affiliates shall be liable for any damages of any kind due to the use of this website.
Limited Warranty Notice (English)
This warranty will be provided by Solar SG Pty Ltd. Trading as Sunbank Solar. Sunbank Solar provides the warranty set out in this document, in respect of an installed product and/or accessory purchased and installed in Australia to the consumer (the “Warranty”), if the Product is purchased and installed in the country listed above, this Warranty is valid and enforceable.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The Warranty is voluntarily offered by Sunbank Solar and is separate and in addition to the legal rights of consumers under Australian Consumer Law governing the sale of consumer goods and to any rights of the consumer against the original retail seller of the Product and, therefore, does not affect, change or replace such rights.
What is covered by this Warranty
1. Sunbank Solar warrants that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below).
2. The Warranty is provided for a period of: five (5) years in respect of the device from the date of the original installation of the Product (“Warranty Period”).
3. The Warranty covers workmanship that has been carried out to install or service the Product and any additional accessories which may be included in carrying out the installation.
4. This Warranty covers all products installed as part of the installation and its associated operation.
5. All Products, workmanship and operation is covered for five (5) years from its original installation by Sunbank Solar.
What Sunbank Solar will do in the event of a Warranty claim
6. During the Warranty Period, Sunbank Solar will repair or replace the Product or any of the relevant parts thereof in the event of any defect in the materials and workmanship within a reasonable time.
7. The repaired Product or part of, the Product or part provided as a replacement for a defective Product or part, shall be free from defect in materials and workmanship. Repair or replacement of a Product or part may involve the use of a functionally equivalent reconditioned unit.
8. The consumer shall not be charged (whether for parts, labour or otherwise) for the repair or replacement of a defective Product during the Warranty Period as installed by Sunbank Solar. All replaced defective Product, accessories or equipment shall become the property of Sunbank Solar.
9. The Warranty in respect of a repaired or replaced Product or part shall continue for the remainder of the Warranty Period of the Product which was repaired or replaced or, for five (5) years from the date of repair, whichever is longer.
10. For any work covered under warranty, Sunbank Solar will surrender the charge of a call out fee to attend the property at which the Product is installed and correct the fault to expected working condition.
11. In the event of Sunbank Solar causing damage on the property at which the installation occurred during the course of the installation, Sunbank Solar will make every endeavour to remedy and restore any damage to its original condition.
12. If Sunbank Solar are not equipped to restore the damage to original condition, Sunbank Solar will consult a third-party to complete such work.
What is not covered by the Warranty
13. This Warranty does not cover defects and damage resulting from someone else said or did (excluding our agents or employees) for something beyond our control that happened after the goods or services were supplied (for example, force majeure events, possum damage, extreme weather).
14. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the Product has consistent internet connectivity and is serviced by a CEC accredited solar installer to ensure the system is free from any debris and artificial interference. If the user experiences issues in the up keep of the Product, they may contact Sunbank Solar for site-specific support and guidance.
15. It is the user’s responsibility to report any faults of the Product that may cause physical damage to the property or result in damage to the Product.
16. If you experience any difficulty please contact the Sunbank Solar Head Office on 1300 28 29 30 or alternatively contact via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
17. This Warranty shall be updated by Sunbank Solar from time to time. Please refer to the Sunbank Solar website to obtain the latest version of the Warranty for the Product.
18. The system is maintained in accordance to the regulation AS4777